At Donut, we're democratising access to digital assets 🍩
We believe that in 10 years from now, people will have the majority of their wealth stored in digital assets. That could be anything from crypto currencies, fractional ownership of art or owning a piece of land in virtual reality.
Our mission is to empower everyone to become an investor in that future.
Interested in building the future of saving & investing together with us? 👩🚀
We're a fast growing, ambitious start-up which was founded in Berlin that has raised $1.9M in funding led by some of Europe's Tier 1 investors. We are launching in the US and are looking to make an instrumental first hire to drive our brand vision.
If you want to come make saving and investing fun, and want to join the friendliest team in FinTech, we would love to speak to you.
About the role 📈
- Be the first hire in our US entry to work alongside the CEO to simply: make saving and investing fun
- Iterate on ideas and concepts to activate our brand vision
- Help drive our community mission and engagement in redefining a category
- Ability to launch high-impact integrated campaigns across multiple marketing channels, including social media, brand campaigns, influencers, partnerships, SEO & content, and performance channels
- Build our unique brand voice: we are not another boring FinTech
- Leverage data where necessary to inform your decisions and establish strong measures for measuring campaign results
Who you are👇
- Bachelor’s degree or above in design, communications, marketing, journalism or related fields
- 3+ years experience in a creative, brand activation or community building capacity (agency or brand side)
- Experience working in a startup environment a plus
- Love standing out from the crowd and possess an "inner hustle" to make that happen
- Understanding of the landscape and new developments in tech and/or millennial brands
- You have enthusiasm, a positive attitude and are a team player
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
What we offer 💸
- High degree of autonomy in a fast-paced and growing startup
- Opportunity to make a big impact early on and craft Donut's community, brand & marketing strategy
- 25 days holiday. Yes you heard right.
- Experience working in an international environment, including travel to Berlin
- Full health benefits and 401K plan
- Generous paid time off and sick days
- High degree of autonomy & responsibility
- Unlimited Vegan Donuts