Senior Software Engineer
At Donut, we're democratising access to digital assets 🍩
We believe that 10 years from now, people will have the majority of their wealth stored in digital assets. That could be anything from crypto currencies, fractional ownership of art or owning a piece of land in virtual reality.
Our mission is to empower everyone to become an investor in that future.
Interested in building the future of saving & investing together with us? 👩🚀
We're a fast growing, ambitious start-up which was founded in Berlin that has raised $1.9M in funding led by some of Europe's Tier 1 investors.
If you want to make a fast, big impact, believe in a future where everyone will have access to digital investing and would like to join the friendliest team in FinTech then we would love to speak to you.
What you'll work on 💻
- You will build a state-of-the-art, polished and well maintained mobile application
- You will collaborate with the product and engineering team to find elegant and simple solutions
- You will proactively help the team learn and adopt best practices by sharing your knowledge and providing feedback
Who you are 👇
- You are proactive and an excellent communicator
- You have around 2 years of experience with React Native. GraphQL and Typescript experience are a big plus, but not essential!
- You proactively question status quo
- You believe that TDD is the way to go
- You’re down to earth and enjoy working in teams
What we offer 💸
- The opportunity to work with the most modern tech stack (Golang, React Native, GraphQL, Typescript, k8s)
- A chance to join the team as an early employee and have unrivalled autonomy and ownership of engineering at Donut.
- The tools you need to do your job: your choice of laptop, productivity software (we're loving Notion at the moment) and desk set-up.
- An inclusive, transparent, friendly and fun working environment. We pride ourselves on being the friendliest team in FinTech. We're a flat hierarchy where everyone's opinion counts and ultimately the best idea wins.
- Competitive salary and equity - as an early employee we'll reward you for driving our product forward.
- Free tea, coffee and Club Mate
- Unlimited (vegan) Donuts
We do not require experience in a specific industry or having done any particular studies. We value the work and experience that you have so please include your Github profile or a link to your portfolio in your application 👩💻